12/30/14

Help Me Give You Free Books

I want to give you the ebook download of Demonslayer #1, Every Hero Has Demons, for free.  And I worked hard over the holidays to publish it in more online bookstores than I've ever reached before.

You could go to Kobo or Smashwords right now and snatch it up free of charge.  A couple dozen readers have already downloaded it without this announcement.  And I encourage you to give my free speculative fiction read a try.


The problem is that I can't list it for free with Amazon to start with, so anyone who sees it there will find the ugly price of $0.99.  I want it free.  You want it free.  We all want it free!

So could you help me out?  All you have to do is follow this link to Amazon and click the blue words halfway down the page inviting you to tell them about a lower price.  Insert one of these URL's as the place to find it for free:

http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/every-hero-has-demons
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/505332

Then put zeroes in for the price and shipping price.  (You can double check before you do it to make sure it's true.)

I'd really appreciate it, and with a little of your generous help, Every Hero Has Demons should be free for all everywhere it's listed.  Yay!

A huge THANKS to everyone for helping and for downloading the serial.  I hope to share more about it soon, but I also have a lot of work to do on the next installment.  Until then, enjoy the free serial and trying to guess where it goes from here.

2 comments :

  1. I just let amazon know about two sites where I could get the book free & downloaded it from smashwords! Thank you! Now for the time to read! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy it - when you find time to read it. Happy new year!

      Delete