12/23/14

Beast of Burden Tour Stop and Interview



http://www.amazon.com/Beast-Burden-Hidden-Blood-Book-ebook/dp/B00QBDTG32

BEAST OF BURDEN 

(Book Two in The Hidden Blood Series)

By A.Z. Green


Genre: Dark Fantasy




Pack Leaders who were allies at the time of the Vikings had rings made to remind them of who they were and what they stood for. Weremen of peace, justice and loyalty. We try to stand by that principle.

After the attempt on Nik's life, he and Jaz leave Deer Creek to escape the dangers and judgements on both their heads. But many are determined to find them and drag them back.

Curs are creeping out of the woodwork and making themselves known by the increase of deaths, kidnappings and rapes but it seems the Head Council are looking the other way.

Jaz and Nik put their differences aside to begin her training in self-defence and controlling her ability to Change. Jaz allows herself to trust him again despite their rocky start, and in doing so, she soon understands the true reasons behind his past actions.

Things aren't what they seem.

Packs are stirring, enemies are coming out to play, humans will be caught in the crossfire, hybrid Weres must fight for their survival and sides must be picked.

Which side are you on?

 

Add to Goodreads

Buy from Amazon



ABOUT THE AUTHOR




A.Z.Green was born in 1989 and raised in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. She met the love of her life aged 16 and moved to London, finally settling down near Brighton.

She has written various novels and short stories in her lifetime but has only recently decided to publish. She writes a wide range of genres such as Dark Fantasy, Romance, Thriller, Historical Fiction, Dystopian, Horror and Paranormal. Her books tend to fit better into the New Adult genre as they usually have a more mature theme.

Besides writing she also loves designing blogs, websites, covers for others' books as well as her own and various graphics. She has four blogs/websites and counting. Pinterest and Tumblr keep her busy, as does reading, drawing, painting and watching films. That's if she gets time to do any of these things with a three-year-old jumping around.

When asked in an interview, 'What books have inspired you to write?' she replied, 'I write books I wish existed, not because I'm inspired by a book that already exists.'

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


1. What's next for The Hidden Blood Series?

I’m going to take my time developing book three. I have more plans for characters that have been introduced in Beast of Burden. There will be more human involvement now that the Curs are wanting to come out of the woods - see what I did there? - so it may contain more blood than book two. Jaz and Nik will truly develop and grow, individually and together. I want more Alf! And I want more from everyone, so to save it from being too confusing, I must plan! *runs into lair with pen*

2. Are there any other novels that are in the process of being written or published?

I have three books I’ve started. I switch between them, depending on my mood. They’re all different - genres included - so it will be fun to try new things. It’s quite scary and thrilling to go outside the paranormal romance genre I started with, though I never viewed myself as a PNR writer. Beasthood isn’t a typical PNR. It falls into several genres, but doesn’t quite fit into any one of them. I have a feeling the other books will be just as awkward.

3. Tell us one thing about yourself that your readers would find interesting.

How about if I said which characters I would snog, marry and avoid? Okay here goes… I would SNOG Nik, MARRY Alf and AVOID Leif. That guy needs to stay the hell away. Oh and I’d PUNCH Sunhild.
 

GIVEAWAY




http://www.bitnbooktours.com/

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for hosting!
    -Krystal from Bit'N Book Tours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad I could help. Book tours are fun whether touring or hosting.

      Delete