12/4/13

XZA Print Copies Are Go!


I will never know how many hours of writing, rewriting, squinting, designing, swearing, and sweating went into this book, but it all led to today: getting my first paperback copy in the mail.  And it looks beautiful.  So now you, too, can grab a copy of XZA: A Novel in print.

Here's the official CreateSpace order page.

Or you can find it here on Amazon if you have other Amazon shopping to do.

If you want to buy directly from me because you or someone you know with excellent reading tastes (ha ha!) wants a signed copy, hold tight.  I'll be opening an Etsy shop with my husband to offer all the titles we're rolling out under our imprint, Green Hill Press.

As always, thanks for sharing in my publishing milestones.  I hope to see you around Goodreads!

No comments :

Post a Comment