12/13/13

K. Kirchner Book Signing Tomorrow

If you're in the northern Indiana/southern Michigan area, check out the bazaar being hosted at Down to Earth in Granger, IN, tomorrow, Saturday, December 14th.  They're really working hard to support local crafters and entrepreneurs, bringing you holiday shoppers great local food and items.  My husband and I shop there all the time, and we love it.

The author K. Kirchner will be there signing books from 10 a.m. to noon.  I haven't met her yet, but I started reading her fantasy novel, Era, and I'm pretty impressed.  K. Kirchner is an observant writer, and I look forward to reading the rest of her book.  Did I mention she's only 17 and starting her own publishing company?




As usual, click the cover for the summary and to buy copies.  To learn more about K. Kirchner and see her beautiful photography, her website is www.wordsforwrite.com.

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment